Casa Ita Ford's last night together <3
Last day in LA I got to see Emily preach!!
Making silly faces with the girls on my last day of work.
Sad faces cause I am leaving.
More silly faces with Nicky.
Cake for my last day at IMPACTO.
Ian the dancer with cake all over his face.
Went out with co-workers for Michelle and my last week.
JVC Prom 2011 - theme Never Neverland
Paula and I were mermaids.
Greg is a lost boy.
Hike with the Youth Group!
Fake Georgetown Day!
Playing games with the Prez kids is one of my favorite past times at IMPACTO.
Casa Ita Ford = party animals
LA JV <3
Evelyn is one of our wonderful kindergarteners. She gave me her favorite stuffed animal dog when I left and told me I had to take it.
Dana got to visit too!
My mom and sister came to visit! We went to the San Diego Zoo.
And we went to Disneyland!
Rick Kelly moved out to LA!!
I had the opportunity to go with LMU down to Tijuana, Mexico. I'm teaching the little girls Princess Pat.
We went on this crazy hike and climbed up these huge boulders. It was very windy and Jeff almost feel.
We road tripped down to Tuscon, AZ to visit the house down there.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgO_cd_TDjgTyaxnXZWbO-VPOfc0UFv82nmYoA6Tt5mfviRig1cYWTd46Y3PnRwO3BS4wvrGATonjNxXa6Qd_Znb4OgVtA0UBVdjIy5cYxHY6TovGkRrAmZs-p3gX57g1vqELIzy9sDi2G_/s1600/264433_2087320513209_1551061235_2302887_7038899_n.JPG">
Underwings Staff at Eaton Canyon.
We took the Underwings kids to Eaton Canyon for a hike and a swim in the waterfall.
Dinner with all the LA JVs at the Boyle Heights Jesuits' casa with Father Scott, Greg, & Mark.
USC's APO chapter volunteered weekly at IMPACTO. Peony was VP of Service and now she is Chapter President.
USC's APO chapter invited me to their version of New Bro/Sis, the ceremony where the pledges become brothers and sisters. Ben was my date.
My room in the new Casa Ita Ford. A double single again with my own bathroom and walk-in closet - I will never live that nicely again!
Our keys to the old house and the 17 years of casa pictures.
Our last meal in old Ita after moved everything out.
Paula in Father Scott's car trying to get out a dresser we got for the new house. Greg and Katie in the background cheering her on!
All of Ita on Easter!
Ladies of Casa Ita Ford at DK's Easter brunch.
Jesus rises and we get to celebrate with candy - makes a lot of sense to me. Thanks for all the Easter candy mom!
Jesus dies on the cross.
Simon helps Jesus carry the cross.
Jesus falls for the first time.
Dolores Mission Parish puts on a intense walking stations of the cross.
The 8th grade class after they put on stations of the cross for the rest of Dolores Mission School.
For a spirituality night Greg had us do a mini Seder and this is the chair we left empty for Elijah.
Contra dancing with Jordan and her Conservation Corp peeps!
Mass at Dolores Mission with our wonderful support people. Brady, Kristina and baby Ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment