
Came up with goals and predictions for my upcoming JV year at Qdoba.
Goals:
1. Learn Spanish
2. Explore LA & travel around CA
3. Meet Father Boyle (G-dawg)
4. Have one dance party per week (at least)
5. Find an Iggy statue and take pic with it
6. Eat authentic, better than Qdoba, Mexican food
7. Visit the Full House house
8. Learn to surf by a cute boy (Jenn made me put this one)
9. Have an experience I will never forget
Predictions:
1. Make out with a famous movie star
2. Fist fight with one of my roommates AND win! And then reflect on it. (Jenn again)
3. Not update my blog for two weeks
4. Move permanently to CA (don't freak out mom that was Jenn)
5. Meet up with five Georgetown peeps from Cali
6. Grow (emotionally, spiritually, etc.)
7. Experience an earthquake
8. Figure out some of my passions
9. Meet friend(s) who will be at my wedding
I love it! Plus, wow, so artsy.
ReplyDeleteGoals:
ReplyDelete2. Yes, ask me for suggestions, I love tour guiding
6. YES so many nom noms, again, suggestions aplenty
7. That's in San Francisco... ie, 6 hr drive away... but worth it? haha
Predictions:
1. Singer instead? Justin Bieber?
7. You will, and you'll realize that it was not that big of a deal after all
The art is all you Jenn!
ReplyDeleteGoals:
7. I'll make it happen!
Predictions:
1. Bahaha! I think that would be illegal?
7. <3 you Sammy